There’s nothing wrong with needing financial help every once in a while. However, the process of getting approved for a personal loan can be long and tedious, and the loan itself may have unfair terms attached. If you need money now and own a vehicle or home, you may be eligible to take out a title loan with 1-800 Title Loan. We make it easy for Los Angeles-area residents to borrow the money they need to cover a wide range of expenses.
Title Loan Basics
When you take out a car title loan, you agree to put a lien on your vehicle or other piece of property in exchange for a sum of money. Once you are finished repaying the loan, the lien is removed. To be eligible for a title loan from 1-800 Title Loan, you need to be at least 18 years old and a California resident. The minimum car title loan amount in California is $2,510, and the maximum is $50,000. You can use your property while you pay off your car title loan; for example, you’ll still be able to drive your car.
Reasons to Consider a Car Title Loan
If you’re in a tough spot, a car title loan could be the solution you need. Here are some reasons why people commonly take out car title loans.
- Make Mortgage Payment: As the end of the month draws near, you may find that your bank account is a little light. A car title loan can provide the liquid funds you need to cover your rent or mortgage.
- Pay Bills on Time: Some people also take out car title loans to pay off outstanding medical bills or utility bills. Regardless of how much money you owe, a car title loan can help you get back on your feet.
- Convert Signature Loan: In your search for more favorable lending terms, you might consider using the money from your auto title loan to pay off a signature loan.
Benefits over Other Loan Options
The next time you need money, consider researching car title loans. A car or mobile home title loan may have a number of advantages over a comparable signature loan in specific situations.
- Lower Rate: 1-800 Title Loan offers the most competitive rates in the market, which for most of the time, is about half of what a signature loan would be.
- Faster Underwriting: Signature loans, small business loans, and other kinds of loans offered by big financial institutions may take a while to process. If you take out a title loan, on the other hand, you can have your money in as little as 15 minutes.
- More Flexible Terms: When you take out a title loan, you’ll have considerable say in the size of your loan and your repayment terms.